Wondering how much do physical therapy assistants make in Ohio? Well, we will look at two sites and compare and see what they have to say
I went over to their site to research.
According to the site, the average salary for a physical therapy assistant in Ohio is $43,000. They say salary can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience & the benefits you are getting.
Salary.com is another big site within the online job search market. According to the site, there is salary variations that are affected by a wide range of factors including population to competition in the market. They give breakdown of salaries for cities within the state of Ohio. Examples include:-
- Akron, Ohio – $45,638
- Canton, OH – $43,904
- Chillicothe, OH – $42,557
- Cincinnati, OH – $45,555
- Cleveland, OH – $47,315
So the average physical therapy assistant salary in Ohio lies between $43 – $47k depending on which city you are in.
- how much does a PTA make in Ohio
- how much does a occupational therapist make in ohio
- how much does a physical therapist assistant make in ohio
- physical therapy assistans make in california
- how much do pta make in ohio
- pta salary cleveland ohio
- pta in hospitals makes?
- pta cleveland ohio salary
- in ohio how much do occupationsl therapy assistance make
- how much does pta make in columbus ohio