Wondering how much do physical therapy assistants make in Ohio? Well, we will look at two sites and compare and see what they have to say
I went over to their site to research.
According to the site, the average salary for a physical therapy assistant in Ohio is $43,000. They say salary can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience & the benefits you are getting.
Salary.com is another big site within the online job search market. According to the site, there is salary variations that are affected by a wide range of factors including population to competition in the market. They give breakdown of salaries for cities within the state of Ohio. Examples include:-
- Akron, Ohio – $45,638
- Canton, OH – $43,904
- Chillicothe, OH – $42,557
- Cincinnati, OH – $45,555
- Cleveland, OH – $47,315
So the average physical therapy assistant salary in Ohio lies between $43 – $47k depending on which city you are in.
- how much does a PTA make in Ohio
- how much do physical therapist assistants make in ohio
- how much do physical therapy assistants make in ohio
- how much does physical therapy assistant make in akron ohio
- how much dose a physical therapist assistant make starting in Hohio state
- how much money does a physical therapy assistant make in Ohio
- how much pta make in ohio
- how mych do ohysical therapy assistnata make in ohio
- pta in cincinnati ohio salary
- what do physical therapist assistants make?