Well, according to these two sites: Indeed.com and Salary.com, below are the expected salaries for physical therapy assistants in California
Indeed.com states that the average annual salary of a PTA in California is $100,000. They further state that the average PTA salaries for job postings in California are 11% higher than average PTA salaries for job postings nationwide.
On salary.com, they say that in the state of California, the salaries vary within different cities which are affected by population to general competitiveness in the market. Here are some of the salaries in some of the cities:-
- Anaheim-CA – Median salary of $51,865
- Long-Beach-CA – Median salary of $51,865
- Los-Angeles-CA – Median salary of $51,552
- Sacramento-CA – Median salary of $49,934
- San Diego, CA – Median salary of $$49,517